Friday, March 9, 2012

How did you attract/address your audience? question 5





How did you attract/address your audience?

This is Kenny he fits out target audience because he is between the ages 18-29 Kenny enjoys action thrillers  whether it is a hybrid  such as  action/man on the run thriller  / action/political thriller conspiracy/thriller . our film is a hybrid sub-genre  already we have attracted  our audience because we have a man on the run plot mixed with action and political issues . the films that Kenny likes or are his favourite  are the Bourne trilogy , the 007  , inception , the dark night , batman begins ,enemy of the state and  I am legend , he also enjoys the 24 TV series and prison break . his favourite directors are Christopher Nolan Steven Spielberg 

&Doug Liman . Kenny enjoys watching films that are fast paced and films / TV series  that build tension wisely like 24 

 after watching my film these are the things that he said 
"I enjoyed the film at first you didn't know what was going to happen, because he was searching for things you didn't know whether or not if he was the good guy or bad guy .The music helped build tension because of the beats and drums it came at good parts .  When the flashback came the dynamics of the film changed as you found out more information about the characters and the narrative began to unfold..... the music also built up in the flash back  if this was in the cinema I would definitely watch it the way it ended left us in suspense  yeah it was good "
Kenny enjoys playing and watching football he loves going to the gym as often as he can and he enjoys working in the sound department at N.L.I.C.C




Nasya is between the ages 18 - 44  which is the age bracket for our female audience 
she enjoys watching action thriller  films and comedy's  her favourite action thriller films are the Bourne trilogy and Inception she also enjoys the latest batman films and law abiding citizens 
I asked nasya what she thought of my film opening 
" I thought it was very interesting actually I was surprised to see a female protagonist sooo covered up and  having such a role in this type of particular genre; that made me want to see the film to see if she could be of any use to the male lead other than being  a romantic interest  . I liked the way you created tension within the music you built it up slightly and then it crescendos..... yeah I liked it I would want to see it in the cinema definitely it is interesting to see such a multi cultural cast  in this particular genre well done "




No comments:

Post a Comment